Supply chain players can look to technology as a pivotal tool to better drive their supply chain.
The answer to this question is twofold: the operational and managerial vision.
The major challenge for a supply chain or any stakeholder in the chain, is to to manage the operations to achieve performance and efficiency. Dechnologies supplier portal" type technologies such as the e-SCM solution make it possible to control in real time the entire supply chain in real time with all the actors connected :
○ Plan production with your suppliers
○ Track production and minimize risk
○ Control the quality monitoring of the chain
○ Ship and receive goods
○ Guarantee transparency and product traceability
The centralization of data from different actors and the fluidity fluidity of exchanges exchanges within a platform allows to guarantee the transparency throughout the supply chain. e-SCM offers customizable dashboards with a follow-up of the performance indicators of the brand's supply cycle. A decision support tool that secures the process and avoids production hazards as much as possible.
e-SCM allows to collect data automatically automatically through secure APIsand to create a single repository and shared repository in real time. All the company's tools can be interconnected with e-SCM (PLM, WMS, forwarding agents...) and increase the efficiency of the solution.
The place of technology in the management of the supply chain also meets a managerial objective by providing a gain in reactivity and efficiency to the teams. Nur solution addresses the following issues:
○ Refocus on high value-added tasks
○ Connecting the entire ecosystem
○ Promote skills development (internal and external)
○ Facilitating collaborative decision making
Indeed, the e-SCM collaborative platform allows to focus on high value-added tasks, rather than on data consultation and consolidation, which can be very time consuming. The main objective is to replace complex Excel files and simplify the data retrieval process.
This immediate homogenization saves a lot of time and is accompanied by an efficientworkflowfor discussing and agreeing on changes to a purchase order attribute between the different actors involved. This avoids lost emails and version problems.
This will have beneficial effects on the relationships with the teams and the various suppliers who are placed at the center of the relationship. As thee underlinesour product manager Gilles Bidart, "the fact that we no longer have to run to present information will allow us to spend much more time analyzing it."
The whole ecosystem gains in maturity and favors the communication dimension between each stakeholder. This results in productivity gains and an increase in skills.
As you can see, the role of technology is becoming essential, facilitating collaborative decision making and strongly impacting the return on investment (ROI) of brands.
The positive impact on certain ROI is a priority and the advantages developed above prove it quickly, from the first collections managed on the platform.
We rely on feedback from our customers such as Rip Curl, Petit Bateau or Aigle to express the gains perceived by brands using the e-SCM solution.
○ Increased productivity: Improved processes for all players in the value chain and easier decision making thanks in particular to integrated e-SCM dashboards offer a 20% productivity gain.
○ More performance: A secure supply chain dealing with manufacturing hazards, production monitoring limiting outages and ensuring availability in stores ensures a 25% reduction in disputes with suppliers.
○ Decrease in reject rate: Thanks to the dedicated Quality process monitoring module and better control of tests and controls, we have seen a 12% decrease in residual stock.
○Optimized transportation: Tracking theatracking allows for visibility visibility to the logistician on the transport capacities to anticipate and thus allows to rationalize thecosts by proposing grouping ofshipmentThis will result in a 10% reduction in transport costs.
Overall, we are convinced that the digital transformation of all the links of the supply chain is essential to face the new face the new challenges challenges of the textile industry and to meet the demand of the consumer demand.
If you want to know more about our solution do not hesitate to take an online appointment with our business developer Antton or to book a demo!