e-SCM continues its development in Europe with one of its first references!
Bellerose trusts us and has chosen the e-SCM collaborative solution to digitalize its upstream supply chain process and make its relationship with its suppliers more reliable.
We are very pleased to welcome Bellerose, the trendy and urban Belgian brand, to the e-SCM community.
It is a premium brand founded in 1989 by Patrick Van Heurck. With a name inspired by a village outside New York, Bellerose offers a casual-chic and authentic wardrobe with comfortable, yet sophisticated and trendy clothes.
The company has 24 stores in Europe (including 8 in France), numerous international sales outlets and an online store.
The e-SCM platform is a procurement management tool that provides a 360° view of the process and brings together all the players in the chain.
It supports the supply chain operational professions (procurement, quality, CSR, logistics) to :
- Supervise and control production planning with all suppliers
- Improve tracking of Purchase Orders by SKU to adjust production timing to meet business needs
- Harmonize procedures between all suppliers and facilitate decision making
- Adjust and manage supplies in real time to ensure reliable planning and delivery schedules
- Follow the routing of goods and rationalize the transport for a better management of the productions.
We would like to thank the Bellerose teams for their trust. We are delighted with this new collaboration and welcome them to our supply community.